MUJOSIX VENDOR DETAILS
MUJOSIX.COM is an exclusive marketplace where new brands can showcase and sell their original artwork, clothing designs and apparel products. For a percentage commission of all sale transactions, MUJO SIX LLC will host the selected vendor’s storefront.
BENEFITS TO MUJOSIX VENDORS
MUJOSIX will provide vendors with:
- A non-exclusive, license to use MUJO SIX website in connection with the sale of the vendor’s original product.
- A non-exclusive, license to use the proprietary functionality (that is, the technology) of MUJOSIX.com.
- A robust eCommerce store front with secure SSL encryption to protect customer information and payment info.
- Promotion of products on all MUJOSIX.com social media Platforms
- Access to our marketing and design teams.
MUJOSIX ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
In order for vendors to efficiently sell through MUJO SIX, MUJO SIX will be responsible for:
- Running and operating the functionality of MUJO SIX, including all related technical maintenance.
- Ordering and payment processing for products sold on MUJO SIX.
- Upon each sale, electronically forwarding an invoice/receipt of such purchase to the customer and the vendor whose product is purchased. The vendor will then be responsible for shipping the product in accordance with MUJO SIX’s established shipping policy.
- On a monthly basis, sending the vendor a check equal to 75% of the sales of the products, less monthly fees, sold through MUJO SIX website
MUJOSIX VENDOR RESPONSIBILITIES
MUJO SIX expects all brands to run their business in a professional manner. The responsibilities of vendors on MUJO SIX are:
- Maintain the quality and current standard of excellence of your product.
- The vendor will be responsible for updating his/her MUJO SIX page on a regular basis and keeping the page current.
- The vendor will be responsible for implementing and posting information about the following policies/processes: shipping, returns and/or exchanges and customer service (except for questions related to technical processes, MUJO SIX will not be responsible for customer service for the vendor).
- Vendors are welcome to use MUJO SIX size charts. If sizes are different size charts must be included in product descriptions.
COMPENSATION TO MUJOSIX
In exchange for the right to showcase and sell their product on the MUJOSIX, vendors will pay Mujosix the following fees:
- A commission fee equal to 25% of the sales of the vendor’s goods.
SETTING UP YOUR BRAND
The vendor will provide MUJO SIX with the following items:
- Digital photos of the vendor’s products to be displayed and offered for sale on MUJO SIX, including item/product descriptions, names and other relevant information such as pricing.
- Information related to the vendor’s shipping and return policies (which will be determined by the vendor in conjunction with MUJO SIX) and the vendor’s direct contact information (for customers to be able to contact the vendor about his/her products).
- Any other information the vendor wants to post on the MUJO SIX, except that the vendor will not be allowed to post any language or products that are deemed by MUJO SIX, in its sole discretion, to be racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive and insulting (MUJO SIX will have the right to remove any language or products that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be racist; sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive and insulting at any time).
- Once MUJO SIX reviews and consents (in its sole discretion) to the above information, MUJOS IX and the vendor will enter into a License Agreement and will set up the online storefront
DURATION OF STOREFRONT FEATURE
The first term of the agreement between MUJO SIX and the vendor will last for 2 months (this is called the Initial Term) and will be renewed automatically for additional periods of 1 month each, unless either party ends the agreement according to procedures set out in the License Agreement.
SELL YOUR BRAND ON THE MUJO SIX MARKETPLACE NOW!
A non-exclusive, license to use MUJO SIX in connection with the sale of the MUJOSIX vendor’s original product.
Items sold on mujo six may not be sold personally or on any other site at a lower rate than advertised on the Mujo six store front. Mujosix holds the right to maintain the lower rate.
All Mujo six related payments must be processed via the web page (mujosix.com) or Via the official Paypal account [email protected].
Mujo six logos may not be used in conjunction with products that are not sold on the site.